Lazarus looking pretty droopy, though this isn't the worst that he's been
So this is our plant, the amazing Lazarus. He dies pretty much daily, to the point that one day I was about to throw him away. I gave him some water instead and he perked right back up. This is the plant for me, since I frequently forget to water our houseguests. I recommend this type of plant for adoption by my fellow plant-killers (he is a primrose). I encourage you to not neglect your plants like I have.
I guess I will need to work on developing the watering habit before I am charged with caring for Andrew's dad's bonsais that he has had for 10+years. I don't know if they are amazing like Lazarus.
We have a lot of primroses in our flowerbeds, and they have completely died a couple times this year. The leaves have been dried out and everything. But they always come back. They must love being alive! Way to go, Lazarus!
ReplyDeleteThe baby can be a little like that, where one minute he is STARVING to death and just at the end of his rope with you,and after just a little food he's the HAPPIEST and most satisfied little fat man.
ReplyDeleteWatch some Karate Kid and you will have the bonsai down! I remember totally wanting one after seeing that... perhaps I thought Ralph Macchio came with it. Too bad. Yay for Lazarus!
ReplyDeleteYou guys have the cutest kids!
ReplyDelete