In the interest of not having the most stagnant blog on the blogosphere and in hopes that someone will keep following this blog, I'll just throw some really random photos and stories out there. In the meantime, send some inspiration my way!





Does anyone recognize this tree? It has beautiful large white flowers and fuzzy leaves. The buds are large and fuzzy before the flowers pop out. I think I want to plant this kind of tree.
Clancy doing his gardening
Clancy's delivery of my Mother's Day Gift from him....(notice the LavaLava). The gift was thank you notes with Riesen inside of Easter eggs in a basket.
Clancy and Chloe after church on Chloe's 6 month birthday
Chloe's new trick
Chloe's version of "India Dance"
Yay Chloe! Laura, you are a great writer, the drafts that you have saved are probably really great! We are our own worst critic. I just got to a point where I decided I was blogging for me, to clear the running thoughts in my head, so I was just going to post. Too bad if it doesn't make sense. Love you lady! :)
ReplyDeleteChloe is growing so fast. I can't believe she is a little roller! And Clancy is as sweet as ever. You have great kids! I always love reading your posts.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you updated your blog! I do check it at least weekly to see what's going on in the Wan Family. I love Chloe's little dance. She's a natural!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDeleteHi Laura, Clancy and Chloe are both adorable! Hope all is well for you guys...it's fun checking in with you.
ReplyDeleteI'm so jealous of your garden soil! I think the plant you are asking about might be a camellia. It looks like one to me.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to get my hands on those cute kids.
Don't you think Chloe's Indian dance looks like the little dancing man ornaments I got the little boys last year? I love to watch children move to music before they start worrying about what others are doing or thinking. Pure joy.
I am an avid follower and I love reading your writing and seeing pictures of your many adventures. Yay for Chloe! Sidenote: my friend says that laying a baby on a satiny blanket or sheet will keep them from rubbing all their hair off that lovely occipital protuberance. My question, what baby has satin sheets?!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe Chloe is already 6 months. I could have sworn she was born just a few weeks ago. She is VERY cute! I love when you put up new posts. I love seeing what you have been up to. it may just motivate me to post something after a month or so!
ReplyDelete