Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Andrew!

Today is Andrew's birthday, and I just want to say that I am glad he was born! He brings the perfect mixture of laughter, logic, joviality, responsibility, skill, luck, and expertise to our family. No wonder Clancy loves his "Dada" the most!

(Note: this picture was taken on New Year's Eve a couple of years ago, but I like it)

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Andrew! And Laura- Clancy is just adorable! I'm sure your second will be just as cute! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad Andrew was born, too! Hooray for birthdays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Andrew! Greg and I are glad you were born too. We hope you had a good day. You really are a good friend, husband to Laura and Father!
    Also, Congratulations to Clancy on his new bed! We haven't been brave enough to make that transition yet. The crib is so easy. We''ll have to do it some day.

    ReplyDelete