While checking the news, I was reminded that today is the day that we celebrate 3.1415 (sorry I am not one of those who know pi by heart)....... and remembered this picture of my little guy with this enormous Pi sculpture in the San Juan Islands. I hope your Pi day is filled with geometry and yummy desserts (of course I know they aren't spelled the same way!).
Monday, March 14, 2011
Happy Pi Day
While checking the news, I was reminded that today is the day that we celebrate 3.1415 (sorry I am not one of those who know pi by heart)....... and remembered this picture of my little guy with this enormous Pi sculpture in the San Juan Islands. I hope your Pi day is filled with geometry and yummy desserts (of course I know they aren't spelled the same way!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We did lots of irrational things to celebrate this irrational number. Hope you had an irrational day, too.
ReplyDeleteI didn't even know it was Pi day! That is a great picture of little Clancy.
ReplyDeleteMy mom's a math teacher, so she makes homemade pies every year for her classes. We always go over at night, and enjoy the left-overs. Its a fun tradition. :)
ReplyDeleteWe miss you guys!
LAURA,
ReplyDeleteI can't find your email address...
Thank you so much for calling to check on us today. The storms were scary but we were on the outskirts of the really crazy parts. It meant so much to us that you thought to call. Please email me with your email address.
fritzimarie@yahoo.com
love you,
Kitty
p.s. Give your sweet little family a big hug and hello from me.