Chloe is officially a big girl now. She had her first day in the nursery at church and LOVED it. As soon as I took her into the nursery room and set her free, she ran for the toys without looking back. When I came to get her after nursery I expected a squeal, a smile, a hug, or something of that nature to show that she missed me but instead I was greated by her outstretched arms with someone elses shoes in each hand. I guess she felt quite "at home" in nursery because that is exactly what she does at home. Her special "Heavenly Father and Jesus Love Me" badge was pinned to her chest and you could tell that she was proud to have been adorned. Her pride at her role as a "big girl" was short-lived since she fell asleep just seconds after being strapped into her car seat. Clancy was so excited to ask her what she learned in nursery and told me later that she will be coming to "Sunbeams" (his nursery class) in a few weeks.
Sunday, May 16, 2010
The New Girl
Chloe is officially a big girl now. She had her first day in the nursery at church and LOVED it. As soon as I took her into the nursery room and set her free, she ran for the toys without looking back. When I came to get her after nursery I expected a squeal, a smile, a hug, or something of that nature to show that she missed me but instead I was greated by her outstretched arms with someone elses shoes in each hand. I guess she felt quite "at home" in nursery because that is exactly what she does at home. Her special "Heavenly Father and Jesus Love Me" badge was pinned to her chest and you could tell that she was proud to have been adorned. Her pride at her role as a "big girl" was short-lived since she fell asleep just seconds after being strapped into her car seat. Clancy was so excited to ask her what she learned in nursery and told me later that she will be coming to "Sunbeams" (his nursery class) in a few weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How cute. Paxton likes nursery too. And I love nursery! : )
ReplyDeleteOh, my goodness...Chloe is the cutest little "big girl" I know.
ReplyDeleteHorray for happy days in nursery.
hugs,
Kitty
Yay for Coco! She really is a big girl. Im totally impressed she liked it. I think that's where I would choose to be too.
ReplyDeleteYay Chloe! She's so adorable. I love that girl! :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I can't believe she is in Nursery already!
ReplyDeleteI want to teach nursery in your ward!
ReplyDeleteThat is one impressively huge smile. I can tell she loved it. I can't believe she is already that old.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet girlie!
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable Laura! Can't wait to meet her...hope it is soon!
ReplyDeleteYou are a good mom, Laura. I liked the St. Patrick's day FHE. So glad Chloe likes nursery already!
ReplyDelete