Ok, so click on the link to the song on the left and enjoy one of the cheesiest songs I have ever heard. It doesn't sound all that much different from all the other corny Christmas songs until you listen closely to the lyrics. The funniest thing is that it is all about the trees.
"Christmas in the northwest is a child's answered prayer, take away the presents, and they still would have a tree 'cause Christmas in the northwest is a gift God wrapped in green."
Catchy, eh? I love the Northwest, but I'm not a big fan of snow in the northwest. We have 4 inches of snow right now and we're prepared to sit it out until it all melts.
Here is the view we'll be enjoying until it's green again...
Merry Christmas!
We are up to about a foot down here. And we have yet to see a snowplow. I think waiting it out is a good option!
ReplyDeleteI love your wreath, at least one parents hands and both of the kids, darling!
ReplyDeleteOh, come on! I love that song! I guess you would have to be a native Washingtonian to truly appreciate it. :)
ReplyDeleteLove the wreath! We may copy that idea.....