Monday, October 27, 2008

Now really, baby!

So it seems that our baby is a bit of a difficult one. Today was my second chance to find out the baby's gender, but to no avail! Not only was the baby laying in a strange position that made it difficult to see important anatomical structures like the brain, the spine, arms and legs, etc., it had its little cheeks (of the posterior variety) clenched tightly together and its legs glued together at the knees. I guess he or she is really hoping for a dramatic entrance. I must say, I was very disappointed in our baby's reluctance to let me get to know him or her, but I am happy that it appears that all systems are go!

Hopefully it will just be a matter of a couple of weeks before we know the gender, size, and newborn personality of our little troublemaker.

5 comments:

  1. That stinker! I have been meaning to call you all day to see what you found out. I am excited to see what the next couple of weeks brings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little Harvey is going to look pretty ridiculous in the rosebud sleeper I bought him! Isn't life fun? This will be a good surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clancy's so cute. And that stinks that you can't know what you're having. It'll be a big party in your delivery room! : ) Our boy should be arriving any day now. We're so excited and so ready. I'm so uncomfortable all the time now. We'll keep you posted on his arrival. Hope all is well! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, that's how Maya was, too. I'm glad everything else is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It must be a little girl! She's trying to be so modest!

    ReplyDelete