
Ok all you blogging experts, if you can't see this picture, then I need some serious blogging help. When I posted "Boon" the picture was visible, but when I revisited it, it was not. Hopefully this picture will work and all will be well. I am going to ignore the risk of sounding ancient and technologically illiterate, but...what is a "blog roll"?
On a different subject, Andrew and I barely made it to a U2 3D concert last weekend. We dropped Clancy off at his MahMah and YehYeh's house (Grandparents Wan) and rushed to find parking and to run to the theater. We were so disappointed when they told us that there is no late seating, but then they had pity on us since we had already purchased the tickets. We ran down this hall/ramp that seemed like it would never end, and the nice worker at the end let us go in.
I have been to a live U2 concert and they were both totally fun. I think I liked the 3D concert better--the music was still loud but not deafening, you still see the crowd but you don't smell them and aren't getting pushed around, and you get very up close views of the band. At one point it seemed like Bono was just feet away! Andrew and I were totally impressed, as always, that U2 lyrics actually have meaning and a purpose. It is refreshing that there are famous people that adopt causes and use their fame to make the world better for someone. If you like U2, you should try to see this concert--it is a lot more budget-friendly than a real concert and really awesome. It is playing at IMAX theaters all over the country.
I don't know what a blog roll is either.
ReplyDeleteHooray for pictures! I also have no clue what a blog roll is. Go figure. U2 seems to be the topic of many conversations these days. The U23D sounds really great. I think I have more recipes for you. Maybe I should email them?
ReplyDelete